Congressman Jeb Hensarling

Representing the 5th District of Texas

Agency Help

Residents of the 5th Congressional District of Texas can contact me for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. Therefore, in order for me to contact a federal agency on your behalf, you will need to submit a written and signed request for help to my office. If you are having issues with multiple agencies, please submit a separate form for each agency.

If you have questions about this process or any federal agencies, please contact my Dallas office for assistance at (214) 349-9996.

Privacy Release Form